A GENERAL HOME INSPECTION INCLUDES:
· Attic, Insulation & House Ventilation
· Roofing Materials, Vents, Flashings & Trim,
· Eaves, Soffits & Facias
· Porches, Steps, Walkways, Railings, Decks & Balconies
· Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
· Observing Grading and Drainage Systems
· Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
· Heating & Cooling Systems, Water Heating Components
· Interior Plumbing System, Water Shut-Off Valves,
Faucets, Drains, and Traps
· Electrical Service Line, Meter Box and Grounding
· Main Disconnect & Service Amperage, Electrical Panels
· Breakers, Fuses, GFCI's and AFCI's
· Garage Doors, Openers and Auto-Reverse Sensors
· Natural Gas Leak Detection
· Moisture Intrusion Detection
· And Much More
ADDITIONAL COST SERVICES AVAILABLE:
· RADON Gas Testing Using 48-Hour Electronic Monitor
· Wood Destroying Insect (Termite) Inspection
A home inspection is an objective visual examination, of readily accessible areas, of the physical structure and the systems of the home. The purpose of the inspection is to inform you, the buyer, of the condition of the home so you will have a better understanding of the home before purchasing.
Your home purchase will undoubtedly be one of the largest investments of your life. At first look the home may appear to be in great condition. However, there may be a number of unobserved defects or safety hazards. Additionally, major household components may be at, or near the end of their life-span.
Every potential problem has a solution. Solutions vary from a simple fix of the component to adjusting the purchase price, but having a home inspection allows the problem to be addressed before the sale closes.
Choosing the right home inspector can be a challenge. Let my experience and qualifications guide you through the process, so you can make a more educated financial decision.
I specialize in evaluating and reporting on structural and mechanical conditions observed in historic homes.
I am committed to providing you with a high quality, thorough inspection.
PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL HOME INSPECTION SERVICE
RADON GAS TESTING - Ohio State License No. RT829